- acelulite.blogs.sapo.pt on A Little Tidbit from Prevention Magazine…
- The website on Stroke Prevention and Treatment
- how to make money with google blog on Fall Prevention
- Lee | Occupational therapy assistant programs on Cognitive Disorders and Occupational Therapy Fact Sheet from AOTA
- Toney Amigon on Cognitive Disorders and Occupational Therapy Fact Sheet from AOTA
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation’s service. There are many stories as to its actual beginnings, with over two dozen cities and towns laying claim to being … Continue reading
Please take a moment to read the article below from the American Speech-Language Association. Click to read article.
Please take a moment to read the attached article from Media Health Leaders related to the new ICD-10 coding system. The new system indicates that there is a much higher fatal fall rate among seniors than previously thought. It is a … Continue reading
The staff at VBT would like to wish all of our readers a great weekend! Take some time to enjoy the beautiful weather and don’t forget to do something special for the mothers and grandmothers in your life! Mothers … Continue reading
According to Alzheimer’s & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer’s Association, “Alzheimer’s is the sixth-leading cause of death in the country and the only cause of death among the top 10 in the United States that cannot be prevented, cured or … Continue reading
Please take a moment to read the article below from the APTA. It discusses the benefits of physical therapy in treating and preventing lower back pain. Click here to read article
Please take a moment to read the article below. It is filled with great information! Click here to read.